Sunday, December 23, 2007

My life

All my life has been
Running around n round in circles
With a pen and a paper
Trying hard to beat the others

My life has always been
Like an open book where
Evry1 comes n scribbles
At their own will

I want to run away
Away from this life
Where all one care about
Is Swiss chocolates and Valentine’s Day

Is there anybody who
Who can show me the way
Way out of this maze
Can any1 show me the way


I want to break free
From these imaginary shackles
I want to spread my wings
Take a deep plunge into my dreams

I want to fly away
Away from these bounded cage
Away from the pressures of this market place
Away from this stupid race

Want to give my life
A fresh new meaning
I want to rewrite the story
The story of my life

I want to live every moment
Not governed by the social obligations
Bu finding happiness in the little things
That will make my life so great



1 comment:

Sridhar Rao said...

kya baat hai manu...nice poem..and the singing it yourself thing gave it an extra touch...keep doing good...