Thursday, May 28, 2009

i forGive...

take a break from Snap series


I FORGIVE...

i forgive you, the stars, the sign of sun
under which i was born..
for you might chart this life of mine
but to shine bright i aint gonna burn...

i forgive you my mom  dad,
the blood of whom runs in this viens..
for you have shielded all my nightmare
but now my strength is so bare

i forgive you my teacher,
the mind of mine is a image of you
for you taught me ,the what .the how .the who
but for the grind i aint bite the dust..


i forgive you my friend
the embodiment of my ambitions
for you have been behind my back
but now you see things i lack...

i forgive you my gurl
the spirit which entwined my body,my soul
for in your glory i did bask
but you never understood the face behind the mask..

i forgive you  God
the creator of me,my care taker
for you have scripted all i am ever.
but when i took over,you had a competitor.

i forgive myself
the me in everything everywhere
for creature of impulse,devoid of form.
but the life i live,has lots to desire...

5 comments:

BRU the-me campaign said...

Coming of age ?? .....A stark realization ?? ....Or leaving behind the futility which engulfs our life ....Whatever you may call it .....A really fine composition ....When u keep aside all that we relate to and all that is related to us its the poet's bares self speaking .....
Fine Work !!

Unknown said...

Intresting composition..
really potrays ur atti("trying to act cool"(:P)) to its truest self....
keep up da gud work buddy..

Narayanan (Nada!!) said...

well.. to say the least the composition is provacative... But its smeared with an emotion which u probably cannot percieve.... the act of accusing ur girl is rather devoid of carnal desires which is an underapproximation...u talk like a virgin here... one can pinpoint easily that u never got laid....
other than dat the finger u point towards god is extremely philosphical.... i luved the cynicism in dis..but how cant u like it...its something we all experience at this age and to write a poem of this quality not only speaks of ur understanding of the age group ur in but also gives a signal to everyone that experiences may turn us into a devil.....which is wat u say when u say that god has competition...
a brilliant work of philosophy but the only loss is that u cud not capture the carnal desire evident in everyone....
i wud say....fall in luv...do not imagine it...den write abt how u feel after she ditches u....
wud be more complete after dat....

to be honest wid u....if i dont fall in luv soon, i wudnt understand how u feel being in luv either...

APURWA DWIVEDI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
APURWA DWIVEDI said...

u inspire