Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Gimme fuel

All along the road,
filled with a thousand stones,
I tried to walk through,
without a groan.


But all I could do was,
dream of another cloud,
with a brilliant hold,
on my slipping shroud.


What does it take ,
to tear apart the chains,
that binds me to the memories,
of myriad pains.


What does it take ,
to break the shackles,
to come out free,
and stir up my passion.


What is it that,
I always wanted to do,
but never really got,
the Guts to do.


Break free oh human!
the worlds waiting on the other side.
You need to travel far,
to get onto their ride.


Look at the old man,
who shines the boots.
He Doesn’t really care ,
for the world that snooks.


Look at the mother,
who belongs to the alley.
She breeds her child,
like a million dollar baby.


Look at all the people,
you need to feel their passion.
For it’s this feeling,
that holds up a nation.


Feel from the heart,
look from the eye.
Drown the shame,
that makes you shy.


Let the world stand still,
as you pass them by.
For it’s the passion in you,
that makes you high.


author's note : I have tried to make it sound more like a song than a poem, having little rhyme. My first attempt at that